Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Alice in Wonderland (1951)


I've been a fan of Disney's version of Lewis Carroll's novel, Alice in Wonderland, since I was about 4-years-old. I was a very imaginative child, so I accepted the insanity of Alice's adventures through Wonderland with ease. It never frightened me like it did others that I know. I've read the novel and I feel that this film is a fantastic adaptation of it. It's highly creative, beautifully animated, and worth watching on more than one occasion.

For those of you who have not seen Alice in Wonderland, it is about a young girl whose mind wanders. One afternoon, it wanders a bit too much and she ends up following a white rabbit and falling down a rabbit hole. She ends up following the rabbit through Wonderland, encountering a variety of strange characters and events.

Awesome song and video about Alice in Wonderland: 'White Rabbit' by Jefferson Airplane

I love Pogo's 'Alice' song and video.

2 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

I hadn't seen this mashup video before of Jefferson Airplane's tune with Disney's Alice. Awesome for sure.

Kalli said...

I'm glad that you like it, too! Great song!

Post a Comment