Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Holidays


Time has been flying by! Halloween came and went by, then Thanksgiving snuck up right behind it. I'm not sure where this month went to! I'm ready to get into the holiday spirit, though. Macy's has been trying to get me into the Christmas mood since the day after Halloween, which is a bit unnerving if you think about it. Yeah, I know that they want us to spend our money there when we're buying gifts, but I don't want that shoved into my face the day after my favorite holiday. 

I have been getting more into the holiday spirit after all the Christmas specials have started and some fun holiday festivals are going on by me. I've already watched Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983), How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966), and part of Frosty the Snowman (1969). It won't really feel like it's Christmas until It's a Wonderful Life (1946), though. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment