Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

American Horror Story: Season 3 News!



I have completed Season 2 of American Horror Story, which was incredible. I can't decide which season I enjoyed more because both are deliciously horrific and very different. I can't believe that we have to wait so long for Season 3, but fall is my favorite, so I guess it's fitting!

Before, I mentioned that Frances Conroy and Taissa Farmiga were returning for Season 3. I didn't realize, until I was watching American Horror Story: Asylum, that Frances Conroy was a character! I try not to look too much at the IMDB page when I'm watching something for the first time because I'll accidentally figure out if a character dies by looking at how many episodes they'll be in. That's why I try not to do that anymore. She plays the Angel of Death and that character is very interesting. I like the music they play when she appears and I like the dark wings!

Evan Peters, Jessica Lange, Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson are all returning to Season 3, as well! Along with a new addition, which I'm so excited about I can hardly stand it, Kathy Bates! Thankfully, Misery (1990) was not the first movie I watched with Kathy Bates in it because I would have been terrified of her forever. It amazes me that a character who uses the word "cockadoodie" could be the least bit frightening, let alone one of the most psychotic characters I've ever watched on film. If Kathy Bates was capable of delivering Annie's cockadoodie line so well and making her beyond terrifying, then I'm convinced she could end up being one of the scariest characters American Horror Story has seen so far!

Now, if they announce that Denis O'Hare, Kate Mara, Naomi Grossman, Jamie Brewer or Zachary Quinto are returning for this season as well, I might pass out from excitement. Bring on the fabulous acting and the killer horror!

0 comments:

Post a Comment