Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Long Time


I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to post hardly at all. I miss writing on my blog! I have been working two jobs and taking accounting courses to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam. That doesn't mean that I haven't been feeding my movie/Netflix addiction. I've now realized that I may be on my way to becoming a Trekkie because of how much I enjoyed Star Trek Into Darkness so much. That led me to watch Star Trek (2009) and I liked that as well. I do not consider myself a true Trekkie because I still have not seen any of the original movies. I'm probably one old-school Star Trek movie away from it!




Besides being an almost Trekkie, I have currently been obsessing over my favorite 80's movies. I have recently watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) and Back to the Future (1985) on the big screen. I'm so excited that I had the opportunity to see these movies on the big screen. I knew I was missing out! I bet it was awesome seeing these movies when they first came out, which is why I am still jealous of those who were able to see it then. They don't make movies like that anymore, especially not like Back to the Future. The theatre was packed with people still wanting to see it on the big screen.


The theatre was also playing The Breakfast Club (1985), which I was not able to see. That's another favorite of mine, so maybe they'll be playing it again some other time. Dirty Dancing is going to be playing there, too! I hope that I can make it to that! I wish they'd show more 80s, especially Stand by Me (1986), E.T. (1982), and Heathers (1988).

0 comments:

Post a Comment