Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Harry Potter

The Harry Potter series will be coming to an end on the big screen in July 2011. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, having grown up with those characters just like I grew up with Andy from Toy Story. I had been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new trailer for the Deathly Hallows and I finally saw it today! I posted it below for those who are interested. It will be strange with them breaking this one into two separate parts. 


I really want to go to that new Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park in Orlando. I've been dreaming about it since I was informed it was going to be made, which was a while ago because I remember hearing about the plans for it back when I was in high school. Well, I guess it wasn't that long ago because that was four years ago, but it seems like longer. I've got a lot of friends and family members that are interested in going to that theme park, too, so I'll get there eventually. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment