Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

RIP: Elizabeth Taylor


I was so sad to learn that Elizabeth Taylor had passed away yesterday morning. It was the first thing I read about on Twitter that morning, but I wasn't by a computer to write a tribute of any sort. I knew that she hadn't been doing well, so at least she is no longer suffering. I followed her on Twitter and I always loved reading her tweets. Two of my favorites are: (1) "Every breath you take today should be with someone else in mind. I love you." (2) "Give. Remember always to give. That is the thing that will make you grow."

Be sure to watch TCM's salute to Elizabeth Taylor on Sunday, April 10. I recommend watching National Velvet, Giant, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. These are the films of hers that I have seen and they are fantastic.

1 comments:

Audrey said...

What wonderful tweets! Thanks for sharing. I never knew Elizabeth had that side to her.

Post a Comment