Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

An Award!


Monty from All Good Things has nominated me for The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! How nice is that?! Here is a link to Monty's fabulous blog: All Good Things.

These are the rules of the award:

1) Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to 12 of your blogging buddies.
4) Notify the recipients.

Here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I love animals! Elephants, cats, dogs, monkeys, dolphins, red pandas, you name it, I probably love it.

2. I feel bad when I kill spiders, so I tend to put them in a little box and release them back outside. I also will name the spider. Past spider names have been Victario and Lady Lavender. Why I do this, I'm not quite sure, I'm just weird.

3. I love haunted houses! In fact, I'm already getting excited for October to come so that I can go to one! The scarier the better!

4. I have my Bachelor's degree in Finance and a minor in Digital Cinema. Kind of a strange combination, but I have many interests and I like both working with numbers and being creative.

5. I love to draw! I took an animation course as part of my Digital Cinema minor. Below is a video of the animated cat I made. Winston!!! I also made a short claymation for my final, it's about two aliens, Bigsley and Brain, who meet each other for the first time.


6. I am awful at riding a bike, but I am able to rollerblade, wakeboard, and ski quite well. How this is possible is beyond me. I haven't ridden a bike since I was about 10 years old, after I accidently ran over and knocked down a family while I was trying to control my bike.

7. I love to play word games, especially Scrabble and Words With Friends.

12 Blogs I'm Nominating, although I'd like to nominate you all, if possible!:

1. Filmic Light: A Snow White Sanctum: All things Snow White, it's awesome.
2. The Entertainment Junkie: If it's entertaining, this guy knows about it.
3. Via Margutta 51: We seem to like a lot of the same movies, celebrities, and classic shows!
4. Motion Picture Gems: Tom was very welcoming to me when I first started blogging and he's got a great blog.
5. I Shoot the Pictures: I love his reviews.
6. Noir and Chick Flicks: I love the Pawsome Pictures!
7. Roman Holiday: She always finds such lovely pictures.
8. All Good Things: I think I'm allowed to nominate you, even if you nominated me first.
9. Blonde Episodes: Fashion and more. She's even written a mystery novel! How cool is that?
10. And...Scene!: Great classic film blog.
11. And Then They Start to Sparkle: Classic films with some fun random posts mixed in!
12. Paideia: One of my newest followers!


5 comments:

Tom said...

Thanks! I love your animations. The claymation reminds me of Gumby. How many hours did it take to complete it?

Kalli said...

You're welcome!

Thanks! I love Gumby! My claymation took a while, but I didn't have much time to work on it, so it could have taken me even longer. I think we were given 2 weeks to complete this final. It didn't have to be a claymation, it just had to be an animation. I have a much better camera now, so I was thinking of making another one. It's fun to do! I did voices, too. I still can't believe how high my voice can get! I hope it doesn't always sound like that lol

Valerie Troutman said...

Thanks Kalli! A family of what and how many?

Kalli said...

You're welcome! A family of humans, three of them lol

Kalli said...

I ran into 2 adults and a boy who was about 10 at the time, too. That was so embarrassing.

Post a Comment