Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Cul-De-Sac


Cul-De-Sac (1966) has got to be one of the worst films that I have watched in a while. At first, I was enjoying it and found the characters to be comical and entertaining to watch. However, as the film progressed, the plot quickly deteriorated, as did the comical aspect of the film. I think it's safe to say that I will not be watching this film ever again nor will I be recommending it to others.

This film is about a married couple, George and his young wife Teresa, who live out in a secluded seaside castle. One evening, their life is interrupted by two criminals, one severely wounded (Albie) and one with a broken arm (Richard "Dicky"). Not long after the two criminals' arrival to the castle, Albie dies. After Albie's death, Dicky begins to build a bizarre relationship with both George and Teresa.

I don't have much else to say about this film other than I hated the main characters by the end of it. I felt that all three of them were complete idiots and I just couldn't stand them. I almost didn't finish the film to see what happened to them at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment