Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday: Sir Alfred Hitchcock


I'm so excited that it's Alfred Hitchcock's birthday today because it's going to rain and thunderstorm for the rest of the day and night. I walked in a downpour today. I had to sprint through some of it because it was raining so hard. I love doing that! Also, this weather is the best for Hitchcock movies!

I won't be able to watch a lot of Hitchcock movies tonight though. I was up bright and early this morning to help out at an Expo. It was actually kind of fun! However, tomorrow, I will be getting up at 5:30 AM to help out again. I don't drink coffee very often, but I think that the caffeine may be necessary tomorrow morning. I can stay awake until 5:30 AM no problem, but waking up at that time is a different story. Once I'm up though, I'm up. Not much of a nap taker. I'm sure I'll end up having fun!











0 comments:

Post a Comment