Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus 2010


I watched a full 16 minutes of the worst movie ever created: Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus. Once I saw the awesomely bad trailer and the equally terrible movie poster, I couldn't help but watch some of the movie on Netflix. The movie is about an evil crocodile and a ferocious shark who cross paths and wreak havoc on each other, while destroying basically everything else around them. Meanwhile, scientists are desperately trying to find a way to stop them before things get too catastrophic. In the end, the scientists eventually find the solution by using the assistance of a volcano.

I am positive that the people who created this movie did not take it seriously. The story line is appallingly idiotic, the acting is over-the-top, and the special effects are extreme crap. Mega Shark and Crocosaurus are not frightening at all, but they certainly are hilarious. I'll give the movie points for making me have a good laugh, but it's too much of a crapfest for me to waste any more of my time watching it. I do, however, recommend that everyone watch the trailer. I've posted it below. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment