Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Post

I've decided that Philosophy brand shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath may be one of the best creations ever! I am extremely busy with school right now, mainly with having finals coming up. I actually have a final group presentation tomorrow in one of my finance courses. It is focused on our investment philosophy, which happens to follow along Warren Buffett's philosophy. This basically means that we support looking at the intrinsic value of stocks when making an investment, which would mean that we look at the future value of the stock. We are looking at the future value from a long-term standpoint. Of course, no one is able to predict the future with 100% accuracy, but the point of an intrinsic value is that it is subjective. I'll stop talking about this now.

Anyway, back to the brand Philosophy. In order to relax after doing a bunch of schoolwork (I'm in my final year of receiving my Bachelor of Science in Finance), part-time job, working out, making meals, and life in general, I enjoy soaking in a hot bathtub reading a book. It minimizes my stress and I swear it helps me prepare better for exams, presentations, and my schedule. Philosophy comes in many different types of scents and it isn't limited to just shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath. There are moisturizers, lip care products, and makeup kits. I have received two Philosophy products as gifts. Here is one of them:


The other is called Melon Daiquiri. Both products smell delicious and really make a nice bubble bath! When stress tries to consume you, it sometimes is better to take a quick break and relax. Once you relax, you can go back to all what you were working on and most likely finish it all faster and do a better job on all of it as well. Trust me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment