Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Inception: Review



Earlier today, I went to see Inception in the IMAX. I thought it was spectacularly well done. Christopher Nolan wrote an extraordinary screenplay and translated it to film marvelously. The acting is brilliant as well; solid performances from everyone. Leo especially, he always ends up impressing me (like when he played Arnie Grape and Jim Carroll). Nolan definitely got all the right people for each of the main roles. Also, the cinematography and art direction were fantastic. I loved the different countries that were shown as well. I highly recommend this film because it is so engaging. See it now if you want to see something amazing! I want to go see it again already!



 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you on everything you say. Inception is amazing. The idea itself was good, and he worked it out so thoroughly, with all the details. One of the best movies I've seen in my life!

Kalli said...

I'm going to be seeing it again this weekend! I'm still thinking about all what happened.

Post a Comment