Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part I


I saw Deathly Hallows Part I today and I am still in awe at how amazing it was. This is the best film in the entire series, which makes me think that the second part is going to be equally awesome. It follows the book so well. I've never seen a film that has followed a book as well as this one has. It truly captured all of the emotions of it perfectly. I want to go see it again already, I loved it that much. I can hardly wait for Part II to be released. I wish that they weren't making us wait all the way until July! That seems like it's so far away! If you haven't already, I suggest seeing it as soon as you possibly can. It's so fantastic that you're not going to want to delay seeing it.

2 comments:

Dempsey Sanders said...

can't wait to watch this, I'm there tomorrow, everyone is telling me just how amazing it is

Kalli said...

I hope that you like it too! I want to see it in the IMAX.

Post a Comment