Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

What a Day!

I'm home from work today. Yesterday was a day full of a series of unfortunate events for me, but I laughed it off for the most part because it was so ridiculous. I won't bother you with all the details because it was pretty disgusting; it dealt with my nose, my throat, and a lot of blood. Yesterday also involved a terrible train ride in the morning, a random Turkish restaurant with a very nice owner, and an awkward man on a different train ride asking me a series of questions about nothing. Seriously, nothing, I couldn't even tell you what he asked me because none of it made sense. I just nodded and smiled politely because I didn't know what else to do.

Last night, I basically got no sleep due to a severely bad sore throat and severe nose issues. This morning, I decided that I had to find an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor because something was clearly wrong with me and I couldn't possibly put it off anymore. My visit resulted in me having to get my nose cauterized, which was a strange experience and my nose still feels a bit numb. Now, I'm relaxing and contemplating about going to sleep. I hate napping though.

I haven't watched any new movies lately. I miss my horror movies already, so maybe I'll watch some more today. Around Thanksgiving or the beginning of December, I'm thinking of starting another themed series of posts, 25 Days of Christmas or 31 Days of Holiday Classics. I hope all of you are having a great day!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I would love a Christmas themed series of posts. How fun. Get healthy soon!

Kalli said...

Yeah, there are so many great ones! They really help you to get into the holiday spirit, too.

Thank you, I'm making sure to drink a lot of Vitamin C! I got some orange juice at Trader Joe's and it's delicious.

Post a Comment