Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random Post: Billy Elliot

Earlier today and last night, I was working on a ton of homework. Having completed all that is due, excluding having to study for a quiz, I decided it was time for a break. Turned out to be a sensational idea! Yes, sensational! Why? Well, because I ended up seeing Elton John as he arrived for the premiere for the Billy Elliot musical! I don't understand why the premiere was officially today, seeing as it started showing March 18, but I guess I won't question it anymore. Definitely didn't expect this to happen today, which is why it's gloriously random and fantastic! Never been so happy for taking a study break! I took a picture of him on my phone:


I got super close to him because people kept pushing me forward! That was fun! I haven't seen the musical yet, but I really want to see it. The dancing is awesome! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment