Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Netflix: Why did I wait so long?!

The Munsters in their badass car.


So, I finally decided to do a free trial with Netflix. After a few days, I decided that I couldn't possibly give it up afterwards! Oh, how I love it! There are so many movies to watch on instant screening, which is awesome. The selection of classics is unbelievable! They even have 'The Munsters' on there, which is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. Netflix also offers a wide variety of foreign films and horror movies, even foreign horror movies! I will definitely be continuing with it and I'd recommend it to anyone.



I've been able to watch a lot of movies because of this, which is always a good thing. I am a bit of an insomniac and I enjoy watching something when I can't fall asleep. You can only close your eyes or stare at a wall for so long and realize you're not ready to fall asleep. I've watched How to Marry a Millionaire (1953), which I absolutely loved! I might have to add that one to my movie collection. I thought it was very witty and funny. I've watched M (1931), which was an awesome thriller. It was brilliant. I'm going to have to watch more German films. El orfanato (2007), which was actually quite disturbing. Ladri di biciclette (1948), which I also enjoyed. The overall message of the film was powerful and I'd recommend watching the film to anyone. All About Eve (1950), which makes me think Bette Davis is even more awesome than I had originally decided after watching What Ever Happened to Baby Jane. It Happened One Night (1934), which made me fall even more in love with Clark Gable. I should have known I'd like this one because Frank Capra directed it! It also introduced me to Claudette Colbert, who I think is hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment