Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday: Audrey Hepburn




May 4th this year would have been Audrey Hepburn's 81st birthday. Why not celebrate it still by watching some fabulous Audrey movies? TCM is going to be airing 3 of her movies on May 4th: Green Mansions  at 2:00 PM (ET), Roman Holiday at 4:00 PM (ET), and Breakfast at Tiffany's at 6:00 PM (ET). I'll be missing out on this because I'll be in class taking a midterm and then going to work, but I'll probably watch at least one of my favorites once I get back. 

I won't have to study for a midterm tomorrow night and I'm so excited! I've been studying for midterms and taking them since last week. My weekend was full of studying and completing a huge project for my capstone finance class that involved forecasting a lot of data for 10 years, performing security analyses, and calculating the horizon value. I was dreaming numbers after looking at them and calculating them over for 3 or 4 days, which led to a terrible night's sleep. I'll only have to do homework, which isn't too bad after all of that! 

I plan on watching Sabrina for sure  because it is my favorite. Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, or Charade will follow. Not sure which one because it depends on my mood. 

Some pictures of Audrey:

Audrey reading.


Audrey jumping.


Holly and Cat sleeping.


Holly and 'Fred.'


Audrey and a cute dog.





0 comments:

Post a Comment