Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises: Casting Updates


If you couldn't tell from past posts that I have written, I'm a huge fan of Chris Nolan. I have anxiously and excitedly been awaiting to hear anything regarding his next Batman installment. Especially since I saw some of the filming of The Dark Knight because Nolan allowed me and other fans to watch, as long as we didn't use any flash photography. It was so much fun and I'd love to have the opportunity to watch this next one being filmed, too! 

Today, it has been confirmed that the two villains in 'Dark Knight Rises' will be Bane and Catwoman. Tom Hardy has been casted as Bane and Anne Hathaway has been casted as Catwoman. I'm excited about these choices, especially Tom Hardy! I'm not sure how Hathaway will do in this role, but I bet she'll be much better than what I'm thinking. She's done well in many other roles that she has had and Nolan's casting choices usually end up exceeding expectations. Did anyone think that Heath Ledger was going to be as awesome as he was as the Joker? I highly doubt it. I loved Heath's performances in his previous films, but I didn't think he would be all that great as the Joker. I was truly blown away by his performance. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment