Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh, the Horror!


I love horror films. I absolutely love them! In October, which happens to be my favorite month because of Halloween, haunted houses, pumpkins, and apples, I plan on watching a horror movie or at least something horrific every day of the month. Yes, that is 31 days of horror! It's going to be glorious.

I am always busy and strange things occur in my life on a daily basis. Life is hectic, random, and entertaining. For example, the other day I was minding my own business and was approached by a man who I will refer to as Kilt Man. Well, Kilt Man was frightening. He greeted me by saluting and talked about his kilt; then asked me my workout schedule because he assumed I must have a very strict one. After I didn't really tell him, just smiled and nodded saying I didn't know, he decided he wanted to tell me his workout schedule and demanded I guess his age. I had no idea what to guess and I just wanted to leave because he didn't blink and was scaring me. Finally, he wandered away and I left where I was at. Basically, this means I'm not sure if I'll be able to actually enjoy 31 days of horror, but I'm going to try!

My horror film line up is going to consist of the following categories: Ghostly Horror, The Slashers, and Classic Horror. Later this month, I may provide the titles of the films that I plan on watching. Also, if any of you have suggestions on one I should check out, please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment