Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday: Grace Kelly


Well, I'm going to catch up on 31 Days of Horror eventually. I'm sorry I didn't finish it up in time for Halloween. I've been extremely busy with other things in life. I've also been sick for the past week with an upper respiratory infection, the fever is down, the voice is coming back, and I am no longer requiring 15 hours of sleep a night, finally. I was sounding a bit like a mix of Marge Simpson and Regan for the Exorcist, how is that for a day of horror?

Today would have been Grace Kelly's 82nd birthday. I've been celebrating it by watching To Catch a Thief and Rear Window. I'll probably watch some more of her movies, but I have decided which ones yet. I made sure to watch the ones with the best wardrobe though.






3 comments:

LJR said...

Grace Kelly was such a beautiful, classy lady. Thanks for posting these photos and reminding us. And its good to hear from you; I've been missing your movie posts.

Best wishes and speedy recovery! :)

Kalli said...

Thanks LJR! I'm definitely feeling better than I was last week. The constant change of the weather didn't agree with me. I'm excited for Thanksgiving next week! I hope that you are well and I hope to be posting more shortly.

Dawn said...

These are some beautiful pictures of Grace Kelly. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Post a Comment