Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!


Happy New Year! Time is still flying by! Before the first of the year, I was finally able to go to the movie theater and watch something. I saw Silver Linings Playbook and it was fantastic. Great cast, excellent script, perfect amount of humor and drama. I want to go see it again, but I probably won't see it again until it comes out on DVD. I still want to see Skyfall because I'm a fan of Daniel Craig, but I haven't really gotten into the James Bond films. Oh, I also want to see Lincoln and Django Unchained, too. I guess there are a lot of movies I want to see on the big screen!

I'm looking forward to seeing The Great Gatsby this coming spring. I like the majority of the films Leonardo DiCaprio is involved with. From the recent trailers, it looks like he'll be giving another Oscar worthy performance, but will he actually ever win one? 2013 might finally be his year! I think he's deserved an Oscar since his performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993).

0 comments:

Post a Comment