Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

RIP Lee Thompson Young


I am still struggling with the death of Lee Thompson Young. Like many others, I knew him from being Jett Jackson in the Famous Jett Jackson and as Johnny Kapahaala's best friend, Sam Sterling. He was always so positive and had a glow about him. His eyes always had a nice brightness to them. Suicide is a very difficult thing to understand, especially when the person who has done it always seemed so full of life. I hope that he is at peace now, but it is a shame that he went out the way he did. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and Rizzoli and Isles cast mates. Also, please, if you ever recognize a drastic change in someone's mood or behavior, do not hesitate to ask them if he or she is ok. I have witnessed someone exhibit a drastic change in mood/behavior and I am still, to this day, happy that I made sure that this person was ok. I also made it apparent that I will always be available to talk and that I care. Sometimes, that is what someone really needs to feel better. Rest in peace, Lee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment