Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2


The final installment of the Harry Potter series is beyond spectacular. It is the perfect ending to one of my favorite series of all time. It was like I was watching the final part of the book exactly how it was written, but with a few minor changes. The audience laughed, cheered, and cried throughtout the entire film. I already want to go and see it again!

I'm going to miss Harry and his friends' adventures in the books and on the big screen, however, there will be a chance for more Potter experiences when J.K. Rowling's Pottermore is released. Also, there is even more Potter fun to be had at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida, which I desperately want to go to because it's going to be awesome and I've heard rave reviews about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment