Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Six Feet Under


Six Feet Under is hands down one of the best shows I missed out on watching when it was still on TV. This is mainly due to the fact that I was in middle school around the time it was released. It's not the sort of show that a middle schooler should be exposed to. Mainly because it contains quite a bit of sex, drugs, and swearing, and also because it's a show that follows the lives of a bunch of dysfunctional people, mostly focusing on the crazy lives of a family that runs a morgue. I have a feeling that the fake dead bodies would have freaked me out then...

I'm happy that I'm able to watch and enjoy it now due to the ingenious HBO GO. The show is brilliant, the writing, the acting, everything! The quirky characters and the stellar amount of dark humor involved in their dialogue and everyday situations is what makes the show so entertaining to watch. It surprises me that the show ended in 2006. I haven't watched all of the seasons yet, but I can't imagine it got cancelled due to it suddenly becoming crappy. I refuse to believe it! I guess I'll have to continue watching it to find out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment