Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Audrey Hepburn




Today is the 17th anniversary of Audrey Hepburn, who passed away from cancer on January 20, 1993. She is one of my favorite actresses. I love her style and all the movies that I've seen with her. Sabrina is my favorite film of hers, but it is closely followed by Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade, Funny Face, and Wait Until Dark



Not only was Audrey a fantastic actress and fashion icon, but she also was a very kind and giving person. Her involvement with UNICEF is inspirational and I hope that I can be involved in helping that charity someday.



1 comments:

Kori said...

I know everyone loves her, but for some reason I never got too into her career. I guess I should catch a movie or two before I decide hah? Thanks for the comments on my Jonestown post. I agree with you...what a great tragedy. Kori xoxo

Post a Comment