Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cary Grant!

I was told that I need to have emergency surgery tomorrow on my jawbone area. Hopefully, it somehow will get rid of the pain I have been experiencing rather than prolonging it or causing more. However, the 18th was still a great day. Why? Well, because I got to watch a Cary Grant movie to celebrate his birthday, of course! I love him! Watched my favorite with him, which is Hitchcock's Notorious.




I'll write more about that film when I'm not so tired. I had a very long day, longer than I anticipated. Work in the morning, school in the afternoon, then rushing to pack and barely making it onto the long Amtrak ride home in an entirely different state. I'll be feeling better soon enough, so I'm happy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment