Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Days of Holiday Classics: A Charlie Brown Christmas: Day 7


Christmas clearly makes me nostalgic because a lot of the movies I've been choosing have been children's movies. It's fitting though because experiencing Christmas as a child is magical and you always remember that. However, I particularly love Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) because it is an awesome display of what the true meaning of Christmas really is. It's not about materialism, it's much more than that and Charlie Brown realizes this right from the beginning. It's amazing how well a little movie like this explains such a huge message so perfectly. 

I love the little Christmas tree in this film. It's perfect just the way it is. Also, I love Snoopy dancing on the piano and mocking Lucy. Makes me laugh every time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment